Here are some interesting reads from last week.
- variants of LCAT which lower HDL don’t increase heart attack risk, but lower HDL is associated with increased heart attack in general population Low good cholesterol doesn’t cause heart attacks| Reuters
- An excellent post to bookmark on best parental feeding practices determined from research Weighty Matters: Are you Feeding your Children Properly?
- Interesting study: Environmental enrichment leads to leaner mice! | brainsweets
- The ACS has a nice video debunking this myth: Thanksgiving: Busting the tryptophan myth wide open – latimes.com
- Interesting new initiative on personalized nutrition food4me.org/